Wednesday 14 May 2014

OOTD | Ripped Jeans

Hello lovelies! I have my first fashion post for you today. I told my sister about my blog so finally have someone to take some outfit pics for me! My dog Bailey was determined to get in one or two of the pictures & at one point I distinctly heard my sis mumble "I should be getting paid for this" but we got there in the end. 



T-Shirt | Topshop | £16 | Available here
Jeans | Topshop | £40 | Available here
Necklace | Sphere of Life | £65 | Available here
Bag | Topshop (old)
Boots | Topshop | £38 | Available here 

First of all, I'm sorry about the extremely Topshop heavy post! I know they can be flipping expensive but I've really been loving their stuff lately! The grey burnout tee is one of my favourite purchases recently, it's really casual but still looks fashionable.  I've been after a pair of ripped jeans for ages but hadn't been able to find a pair that I liked anywhere until I saw the Topshop MOTO Ripped Stone Wash Jamie Jeans. There was only one pair left in my size when I looked online & when I saw this I turned into a possessed woman & clicked "order" as if my life depended on it. These jeans are seriously the comfiest jeans I've ever owned. They're designed to be "ankle grazers" but because I'm so tiny they actually fit me like regular jeans which is a bonus. They're not too ripped either which I like as some ripped jeans I've seen honestly look like they've been ravaged by bears. I accessorized with my little daisy pendant from Sphere of Life. My aunt sent me this for my 18th birthday & at first I didn't know what I would wear it with but it honestly goes with everything! I absolutely love it. I bought the bag from Topshop last October which I love as it's a really great size for uni, they also have a kind of mini version of this bag here which I really like as it's a more convenient size if you were just going out shopping. Finally, my choice of footwear were the black & white boots which I am absolutely OBSESSED with. They were £38 which I think is pretty good for Topshop as I thought they'd be about £50 when I saw them. They have them in other colours such as white & pink which I really like as well. They're so comfortable & literally go with anything & give me some extra height which is always a bonus as it stops me getting mistaken for a lost child when I'm shopping in town. 

I really like this outfit as a casual but fashionable option & it's perfect to wear to uni or to the shops. What do you think? 

Jen x

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit your jeans and boots are so pretty!
    Emparkerblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Em x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate any comments that you leave & will always get back to any questions!