Sunday 11 May 2014

This Week

Hello lovelies! It's been a few days since my last post, sorry about that but I've been quite busy the last couple of days. I hope you've all had a great week, here's a few pics of what I've been up to...


My sister had her last exam of 5th year on Wednesday so we spent a couple of days just watching films & eating ice cream as she really needed to chill out after studying for weeks. Seriously, I've been scared to breathe the last couple of weeks in case she shouted at me. 


My little pup turned 5 this week but me & my sister found this old pic of him from when he was just a few weeks old! This is the picture the breeder sent my dad & the picture that decided that we were getting him. How adorable was he?!


Yesterday me, my mum & my sister went into town & had a lovely brunch. If you're reading this & you live near Glasgow you need to try the Cup Tea Lounge! It's absolutely gorgeous inside & really reasonably priced. I had the pancakes which were amazing.


I went shopping. Again. It's becoming a problem. I picked up a few beauty pieces so I'm sure I'll have a post up about it next week! 

Not pictured:
I also got the details of my next placement this week! If you don't already know, I'm a student nurse & was informed this week that my next placement is going to be surgical, eeek! I'm really excited!

Finally, I got a letter this week informing me that I have a job interview for a post that I thought I'd been rejected for as I sent my application away ages ago! I'm really excited, fingers crossed I get the job!

So that's it! A few pics of what I've been up to during the week, have you done anything nice? 

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments that you leave & will always get back to any questions!