1. My name is Jennifer, but I prefer Jen.
2. I’m 19 years old.
3. I’m Scottish.
4. I’ve just finished my second year of nursing at uni, which I am loving so far.
5. My forehead is the size of China. But I’m okay with it.
6. I am tiny. I don’t mean skinny – I mean I’m mega short. All of you 5’3 girls complaining about being small? I respectfully & in the nicest way possible, ask you to shut up. I’m 4’8; it really doesn’t bother me & isn’t something I tend to think about.
7. I’m quite sarcastic & don’t even realise I’m doing it half the time.
8. I follow more dogs than people on Instagram. It’s becoming a problem.
9. I am terrified & I mean TERRIFIED of spiders. I swear I can sense if there’s one in a room before I even see it & will usually freak out/ hyperventilate until somebody kills it for me.
10. I have a big brother & a little sister. Yep, I’m a middle child. It totally hasn’t affected me at all. Haha. In all seriousness, I do love them to bits when they’re not getting on my nerves.
11. I’m a really shy & quiet person, which is part of the reason why it’s taken me so long to start this blog.
12. If I don’t blow dry my hair I can be easily mistaken for Hagrid from Harry Potter.
13. As much as I do love makeup & fashion, if I don’t need to leave the house I will be in my yoga pants with no makeup on & my hair scraped back. Knock my door at your own risk.
14. I manage to get myself into the most AWKWARD situations possible on almost a daily basis.
15. I have the cutest dog in the whole world. His name is Bailey, he’s terrified of umbrellas, traffic cones & snowmen & he likes to steal socks. I’m sure I’ll find a way to sneak a pic of his scruffy little face into a post or two.
16. The entire time I’ve been writing this, I should have been writing a report for uni that’s due in a few days, so I’d better get back to it!