Monday 26 May 2014

OOTD | Summer Outfit

Hi guys, I have another fashion post for you today! These pictures were taken last week before me & my sis went into town to meet my brother & his girlfriend for lunch. As you'll see, a certain little guy couldn't resist a photobomb in one of the pics. So without further ado, let the awkward posing commence! 








Denim Jacket | Topshop (petite but also available in regular) | £45 | Available here 
Black Cami | River Island (old) | Similar here
Shorts | River Island | £30 | Available here
Boots | Topshop | £38 | Available here
Necklace | Topshop | £7.50 | Available here
Satchel | Cambridge Satchel Company (old) | Similar here

Can anybody spot the sunburn I managed to get when the sun peeked through the clouds for a whole 30 seconds the day before these pics were taken? #palegirlproblems. Moving on...

I've been after a denim jacket for ages & since the weather is getting a teeny tiny bit warmer (it is Scotland after all) I picked this jacket up from Topshop's petite section the other day. River Island also have some nice ones but I managed to get £5 off this one with my student discount which RI don't offer unfortunately. 

I had to return something to River Island the other week so managed to get the shorts for £16 rather than £30. They're actually really comfortable; as I said, I went out for lunch & I had a full on food baby by the end of the meal & the shorts didn't feel tight in the slightest. I think they're great as they can be dressed up or down depending on what you feel like wearing. I paired this outfit with my beloved Topshop boots (sorry I stole a pic of them from my last OOTD) - as I said before - they go with EVERYTHING. 

My bag is from the Cambridge Satchel Company & I got is as a birthday present last year. I absolutely adore it but I don't actually use it too often just because I'm so precious with it & I'm convinced it's going to get ruined - I genuinely treat it like a child. The gorgeous lilac was part of their Spring/ Summer collection last year & I knew when I saw it that it had to be mine. So pretty.

So there we have it! I really like this casual Spring/ Summer outfit & think it can be worn for a load of different reasons. What do you think?

Jen x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments that you leave & will always get back to any questions!