Sunday 25 May 2014

This Week

Hello lovelies!

Firstly I'm sorry I've been so quiet this week, I was back at uni every day this week so have been crazy busy all week! I have around 200 blog posts to catch up with on Bloglovin which is absolutely mental so hopefully I'll have time to catch up with them next week. Anyways, as said I haven't had much time to do anything this week but here are a couple of pics nonetheless...



As I said, I was back at uni this week mostly 9-4 so it was pretty full on & I've been exhausted as I'd got used to my lie-ins on the three weeks I had off. 


Another reason I've been quiet this week; I attended my cousin's wedding yesterday! I had planned to write a post yesterday before I left for the wedding but unfortunately I didn't have time after both my mum & sister employed me to do their makeup as well as my own so of course I was running around like a crazy person & still applying my own makeup in the back of the car on the way there. It was such an amazing day/night & it was so great to see all of my family because there are quite a lot of us so it's difficult to get everybody together at the one time! I may do a separate post about it next week depending on the quality of the pictures I managed to take (I may have had a few drinks). 

So that's it! Sorry it's super quick but I start my first shift of my new placement tomorrow & really should have been asleep an hour ago but I never learn & am still getting organised as we speak so I shall bid you a good night as I rush off to get my bag organised for tomorrow! Wish me luck!

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments that you leave & will always get back to any questions!