Wednesday 21 May 2014

Review | Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen

Hello lovelies. I'm actually writing this on Tuesday night & scheduling it to post now as I'm in uni early on Wednesday (today) & will probably be snoring & drooling in a lecture as you read this. Attractive, I know. Now, let's get that beautiful image of me out of your head...

I picked up the Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen a couple of weeks ago as I decided that my main goal in life was to master the cat eye effect eyeliner. Uni work could wait, this was an important mission. I hadn't heard anything about this eyeliner pen actually & simply bought it because it was the same one that my sister had. However, I'm extremely happy I bought this on impulse.



Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen | £6 | Available here

Now I haven't mastered liquid eyeliner yet but I also haven't blinded myself, so I'm taking that as a win. 

The packaging of this eyeliner is really sturdy & also very luxurious looking in my opinion. This eyeliner pen itself is amazing as it's thin at the top but has a thicker edge so you can make the line as thin or thick as you like, making it idiot-proof for the likes of me, yay!

It's also very pigmented - one swipe is all you need. Some eyeliners I tried years ago honestly needed about three coats before the colour was dense enough but with this eyeliner one coat is all you need for complete opaque coverage which doesn't transfer on to the lids. 

I think for £6 this eyeliner is very good value for money & I'm really happy I bought it. I would definitely recommend it to any liquid eyeliner fanatics on the lookout for a new one. As for me, the quest to create perfect flicked eyeliner continues... 

What do you think of this product? Have you tried it?

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments that you leave & will always get back to any questions!