Sunday 18 May 2014

This Week

Hey lovelies, hope you're all had a great week! Here's a few pics of what I've been up to...


The weather was really nice on Tuesday so me & my sis decided to take Bailey for a nice walk in the sun. 


I hadn't seen my brother or his girlfriend in a while since they've both been busy studying for uni so on Wednesday me & my sis went into town to meet them for lunch. I wanted to go to an Italian but was out-voted so we went to TGI Fridays instead. I got their cajun chicken pasta (as always - it's amazing!) & found something new & amazing on the menu: cheese & bacon chips (you can see them on the left). There are no words to describe how good they are. Try them. 


I had a night out in town in the uni girls on Thursday. We got our exam results on Thursday morning & found out we all passed so it was nice to meet up & celebrate, even if I did feel a bit worse for wear the next morning...

So that's a few things I've been up to this week. Have you done anything nice?

Jen x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate any comments that you leave & will always get back to any questions!